- Written and Illustrated by Herve Tullet (who is French, so if you can read French you can experience his website in French.)
- Published by Chronicle Books
- It has been translated into other languages, like Russian.
- I could sit and read it again and again and still be amused each time
- It's a great book for helping a child's imagination, I think
- I love the colors of it
- Wombly enjoyed that he could interact with the book
- I love that I could sit in the library and giggle to myself over a board book. There's some kind of magic in a book that allows you to do that. Or, as the Chronicle Books page for this book will tell you: "It's not magic. It's the power of your imagination."
- It was published by Chronicle Books and I trust their stuff. (For example: The Hieroglyph Detective, and The Templeton Twins)